Thursday, July 26, 2012

Rededication


Rededication. What a loaded word. If I were dedicated before, would I need to rededicate? Can you rededicate if you were never really dedicated? These cosmic questions plague my mind as I try to muster the courage to reattempt blogging my thoughts to the world. But I must try. I must rededicate, because writing is not a pastime, it is a passion.

There are so many things that I really like in the world. I like music. I like reading. I like sports and woodworking and the list goes on. But there are a few things that tend to drive me. Writing is one of them. Over then next few months, I am going to be attempting to hone my skills as a writer while working on expressing my thoughts about different issues on my mind/heart.

I don’t want to make any promises on the frequency with which I will post, but I hope to put pen to paper (or fingers to keys) daily. These posts will not always be long or short. They will not always be funny or serious. They WILL NOT always be good or insightful. However, they will be heartfelt. That is what I am offering. I hope that you will join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment